If you are dead serious about buying a home in the next couple months, reach out to me ASAP. The Grant funds do not last long. You can bet the word will be out shortly.This is probably
All Your Insurance Questions Answered - An Interview with Aaron Baaske of Lighthouse Insurance Agency
Dated: January 1 2024
What should your Top Priorities be when evaluating Insurance?
Are all Insurance policies the same? What don't I know about Insurance that could hurt me?
Could an experienced Professional know which Insurance companies are solid and which will actually pay out in a timely fashion, should the unfortunate occur?
This interview with Aaron Baaske reveals the answers to these questions and more. And this is just the first part of the interview (See Link Below)...
Below is the Resource mentioned in the video that reveals the most important questions to ask your Insurance Agent when evaluating your Insurance needs.
The 10 Most important questions you need to ask your insurance agent.
1. How much liability coverage should I have?
2. What is flood and water/sewer back up and do I need those coverages?
3. What is the difference between replacement and cash value?
4. What is OEM and why is it important?
5. Do I want GAP insurance?
6. What is an umbrella policy?
7. Are there breakpoints for insurance?
8. When should my kid get off my insurance policy?
9. My kid is getting married, what advice should I give them on insurance?
10. Is the owner or the driver of a vehicle responsible for the insurance?
Questions: Call your insurance experts at Lighthouse Insurance 440-984-3463 office or 440-210-9480 text
Thomas Mayhew, a highly approachable person, is the Realtor you want on your side when you are buying and selling. He knows the ropes inside and out, he's logical and has a breadth of experience that ....
Latest Blog Posts
Is insurance important to real estate? Emphatically, yes.It's kind of like a hand in glove, relationship.Just like a glove protects your hand from injury, insurance protects you from harm
What should your Top Priorities be when evaluating Insurance?Are all Insurance policies the same? What don't I know about Insurance that could hurt me?Could an experienced Professional know